From Fortune 500 clients to nonprofit organizations, Starr Accident & Health covers millions of employees – and their families – across the globe.
From Fortune 500 clients to nonprofit organizations, Starr’s Accident & Health products cover employees and their families across the globe.
Starr Companies is a global provider of Accident & Health insurance solutions. Our team of experts understands the changing risk environment and develops solutions to enable the success of companies, organizations and their people. With Starr Companies, Accident & Health insurance is made easy.
We create customized accident insurance solutions to offer people protection through a range of distribution channels.
- Specialty Risks
- Youth and Amateur Sports Organizations, Schools (K-12), Higher Education (including Intercollegiate Sports),
- Volunteer Groups, Child Care Centers, Religious Organizations/Churches, Non-Profit Organizations, NGO’s, Municipalities, Unions, Camps, Conferences, Special Events
- Corporate Markets
- Mid-level to Large Corporations
- Consumer Markets
- Financial Institutions
- Associations, Affinity Groups
- Blanket Accident/ Special Risk
- Participant Accident Medical
- Sports/Special Events
- Schools PK-12 Mandatory, Voluntary and Catastrophic Coverage
- Intercollegiate College Sports and College Mandatory Student Accident Coverage
- Business Travel Accident
- Defense Base Act Companion Available
- Leisure Travel (Trip Cancellation, Interruption, and Personal Benefits available)
- Group Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Basic AD&D
- Voluntary AD&D
- Many additional and customizable benefits available
- Starr Companies’ Accident & Health claims departments are located in New York City and Philadelphia and are managed by experienced claims professionals. Our in-house claims team supervises/manages all aspects of
Starr Companies is the worldwide marketing name for the operating insurance and travel assistance companies and subsidiaries of Starr InternationalCompany, Inc. and for the investment business of C. V. Starr & Co., Inc. and its subsidiaries. The coverages described in this document are only a briefdescription of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes only and does not provide any guidance regarding specificcoverage available or any claim made thereunder. Any policy described herein will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not allcoverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact an insurance professional by sending an email to the address provided above.