Whether it's jetting across continents or reaching past the stratosphere, Starr is there.
Whether it's jetting across continents or reaching past the stratosphere, Starr has the team of experts understand the constantly changing risk environment and develop unique solutions to enable the success of companies, organizations and their people.
Starr Companies is a worldwide leader of aviation insurance solutions. We tailor insurance solutions to meet the needs of the aviation and aerospace industry.
- Airports: Municipal, Commercial, Regional & Private
- Helipads: Hospital, Corporate & Private
- Fixed Base Operators
- Charter & Cargo Operations
- Airport Service
- Corporate, Corporate Non-Owned & Jet Aircraft
- Small To Middle Market Commercial Aircraft
- Personal Non-Owned
- Aerial Applicators
- Small Components Aircraft Products
- Private, Instructor & Renter Pilots
Airline & Aerospace Manufacturers
- Aircraft Manufacturers
- Aircraft & Aerospace Component Manufacturers
- Aircraft Engines Manufacturer
- Satelite Operations: Including Telecommunications, Direct Broadcast, Broadband, Navigation, & Imaging
- Satelite Manufacturers
- Launch Service Providers
- Aircraft Hull & Liability
- Corporate Non-Owned Aircraft Liability
- General Liability
- Products & Completed Operations Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Foreign Voluntary Compensation
- Defense Base Act
- Launch Plus In-Orbit Risks
- In-Orbit Coverage
- Satellite Incentive Coverage
- Launch Risk Guarantee
- Third-Party Legal Liability
- Rocket Engine Testing
- Defense Base Act
- Varies Based On Coverages And Risks
- Launch And In-Orbit Up To $35,000,000
- Launch Of Multiple Satelites, Additional $5,000,000 Available
- Varies - Customized To Customer Needs
- Technical analysis
- Workers' Compensation
- Guaranteed Cost
- Large Deductibles
- Retrospectively Rated Programs
- Paid or Incurred Loss Options
- Dividend Programs
- Team Approach & Expertise: underwriters, claims canagers and loss control specialists work in close collaboration with your team, enabling our expertise, capacity and capabilities To Work As An Extension of your team. We have extensive and long-term relationships with leading industry legal teams which adds a critical dimension to your insurance program when needed. We have the capacity and ability to adjust program to work within your established relations when preferred.
- Board Certified, In-House Safety Professionals.
- In-House Claims Professionals with an average of 35 years of Experience.
- Workers’ Compensation claims managed by Gallagher Bassett Services, an industry leader in aviation workers’ compensation claims. Services include cost containment solutions, medical expense management and dedicated account managers.
Coverages herein are underwritten by Starr Indemnity & Liability Company, Starr Syndicate Limited at Lloyd’s of London, Starr Insurance & Reinsurance Limited, Starr International Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Starr Surplus Lines Insurance Company, Starr International Insurance (Asia) Ltd., Starr Property & Casualty (China) Company, Limited, Starr International (Europe) Limited, or Starr Specialty Insurance Company.
The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes and does not provide any guidance regarding coverage that may or may not be available under this policy as respects any claim. Any Policy issued by Starr Companies will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact the insurance professional above.