STARR’s Workers’ Compensation and Employer’s Liability coverage helps protect your company against exposures, should an employee sustain injuries on the jobOur experienced Aviation Workers’ Compensation team dedicates the necessary resources to provide you with a solution for your workers’ compensation exposure. We offer coverages ranging from Worker’s Compensation and Employers’ Liability to Foreign Voluntary Compensation and Defense Base Act. Our industry leading rating plans are designed to meet your specifications.
- Guaranteed Cost
- Large Deductibles
- Retrospectively rated programs
- Paid Loss option
- Incurred Loss option
- Dividend Programs
Our Aviation Workers’ Compensation team targets classes of business that are inclusive of, but not limited to:
- Airlines for both passenger and cargo operations
- Charter operations
- General aviation service providers
- Aircraft management
- Rotor wing operators
- Aerial applicators
- Long-term labor providers and contractors
- Industrial aid operations
Middle Market Unit: offers a variety of rating plans for accounts generating a premium of $100,000 or more.
Small Business Unit: offers an alternative solution to the limited number of available options for aviation workers' compensation accounts that fall below $100,000 in premium.
Starr Aviation partners with Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. (GB) for claims management. GB is an industry leader featuring aviation WC specialists with a risk management focus which provides claim management and medical expense tools. (like it!) Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. is the largest Property & Casualty TPA and provides specialized risk management solutions specific to the aviation industry that underscores their experience, expertise, & specialized systems. These services include cost containment solutions, medical expense management and dedicated account managers.
Claims Management Tools
- Prompt Field Investigations with claim specialists
- Accurate & consistent loss reserving practices
- Litigation & Settlement Management
- Centralized Recovery Unit
- Customized 1-800 claim reporting
- Local, regional & centralized claims handling options
- Customized Management Reports
- On-Line Claims System
- Fraud Investigation
Medical Cost Containment
- Medical Case Management & Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Outcome-based Healthcare Provider Networks
- Managed Care Savings
- Efficient Medical Services Management
- Rx program, including First Fill Options
- Customary Bill Review Services
Starr Claims Consulting
Starr Claims Consulting is an in-house service provided to clients as an additional claims management resource to ensure absolute policyholder satisfaction.
- Consulting and advocacy to clients
- Complex claim management and analysis
- Review quality and consistency of claims handling
- Service Strategy and integrated services management
- Attendance and participation at claim reviews
To report a workers' compensation claim to your Gallagher Bassett team click here.
Defense Base Act
Coverage intended to provide workers' compensation protection to U.S. civilian workers while working on a military base outside the United States, or on behalf of the U.S. Government under contract.