Starr Construction provides clients of all sizes and needs with a broad range of standard and specialty insurance products to address their simplest to most difficult exposures.
Starr Companies offers primary and excess casualty coverage for both common and less-foreseeable risks. Our experienced underwriters can work with you to create a customized casualty insurance program that gives you the risk protection you need in an ever-changing world.
With an extensive risk appetite, our level of experience and expertise in underwriting practices allows us to understand our customer’s risk profiles to ensure we provide a long-standing solution in a constantly evolving environment.
- Trade & General Contractors' practice policies and individual projects involved in infrastructure, including:
- Interior Fit Out
- Loss Sensitive & Guaranteed Cost Product Offerings
- Workers' Compensation
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Lead, Buffer, and Capacity Excess
- Primary: Varies by Coverage Line
- Excess: Up to $25,000,000
- Coverages are available in all 50 states and D.C.
- Deep industry knowledge - fast response time
- Experienced credit analyst staff - review financial statements for installments and/or collateral needs
- Experienced Account Service Managers - assist with all needs that you may have during your policy term
- Prompt, Reliable, and Responsive professionals-consistent high level of service
- Strong, stable market - committed to long-term relationships
- Experienced Staff - enhances turnaround time
- Individualized Solutions - coverage terms tailored to the needs of the client
- Three Line (Workers' Compensation, General Liability, and Commercial Auto Liability
- Board certified, in-house safety professionals
- Experienced claims oversight staff - respond quickly and effectively to major events
- Some territories may have alternate guidelines with regards to - target markets/minimums/coverages/LOB offerings
- Starr Companies’ Accident & Health claims departments are located in New York City and Philadelphia and are managed by experienced claims professionals. Our in-house claims team supervises/manages all aspects of
Coverages described herein are underwritten by Starr Indemnity & Liability Company, Starr Specialty Insurance Company, or Starr Surplus Lines Insurance Company.
Starr Companies is the worldwide marketing name for the operating insurance and travel assistance companies and subsidiaries of Starr International Company, Inc. and for the investment business of C. V. Starr & Co., Inc. and its subsidiaries. The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes only and does not provide any guidance regarding specific coverage available or any claim made thereunder. Any policy described herein will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact an insurance professional by sending an email to the address provided above.