Starr’s Resolute Portfolio forms for Private, Public, and Not-For-Profit organizations feature Crime & Fidelity Coverage to reduce the impact of losses from a wide range of workplace crimes.
Starr’s Resolute Portfolio for Private, Public, and Not-For-Profit Organizations forms feature Crime & Fidelity Coverage to reduce the impact of losses from a wide range of workplace crimes.
Protecting your assets in a rapidly changing world presents an ever-increasing challenge. Employers bear the risk of financial loss from a wide array of crimes including fraudulent acts perpetrated by their employees, and losses from certain crimes caused by outsiders. Starr Companies expert team of Underwriters can tailor a program to meet the needs of your unique risk profile. The protection offered will allow you to operate your business with the safety and security of knowing that you have the right coverage in place in the event a perpetrator circumvents even your strongest control practices.
- Commercial Enterprises
- Financial Accounts
- Not-for-Profit Organization
- Employees Theft
- Forgery Alteration
- Loss of Money & Securities Inside and Outside the Premises
- Theft of Other Property Inside and Outside the Premises
- Counterfeit Currency
- Credit Card Forgery
- Computer Fraud
- Funds Transfer Fraud
- Clients Property
- Personal Accounts Coverage
- Fraudulent Impersonation Coverage (Social Engineering Fraud Cover)
- Loss of "Funds"
- Loss of "Other Property"
- Up to $25,000,000 in primary and/or excess Crime & Fidelity capacity
- Varies depending on the risk profile
- Flexible policy structure; coverage can be
- Tailored to provide expansive cover
- Tapered to target specific risks, making for a more cost-effective product
- Designed to satisfy fidelity and crime insurance coverage requirements
Risk Management Services
- Fraudulent Impersonations (Social Engineering) Risk Management Program developed in conjunction with KnowBe4, an internationally recognized IT security firm
Coverages described herein are underwritten by Starr Indemnity & Liability Company or Starr Surplus Lines Insurance Company.
The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes and does not provide any guidance regarding coverage that may or may not be available under this policy as respects any claim. Any Policy issued by Starr Companies will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact the insurance professional above.