STARR’s broad offering of primary and excess Casualty coverage addresses loss of property, damage, or other liabilities.
Starr Companies’ Excess Construction Division provides creative insurance solutions for all types of construction projects, general contractors and trade subcontractors. Our team of experienced underwriting, claims, and operations specialists delivers a full array of services in a timely and professional manner to our clients and brokers.
- $25M Capacity - essential for major placements and projects
- Follow Form Excess Liability - ensures continuity of coverage
- Choice of program structure - buffer, lead, or excess- addresses a variety of client needs
- Flexible coverage terms and conditions- responds to individual program requirements
- Policies issued on Admitted or Non-Admitted basis-facilitates creative program design
- Practice or Project policies
- CCIPS, OCIPS, Owner's Interest, Joint Venture
- ENR 400 and ENR 600 Contractors
- Commercial and Residential subcontractors
- Preferred classes: infrastructure/Institutional/Heavy Trades/HVAC/MEP
- Large infrastructure contractor with revenue in excess of $1B
- High rise, mixed-use, $350M project in Manhattan
- Excess OCIP for well-known real estate holding company
- Rolling CCIP for nationally known general contractor
- 300 unit condo development in CA and NV
Reliable and responsive professionals that deliver a consistently high level of service in:
- Underwriting– 20+ years of industry expertise means a fast response time and creative underwriting solutions
- Loss Control– tailored loss prevention and safety programs to manage insured’s costs and exposures
- Claims Administration– timely claim adjustment and safety programs to manage insured’s costs and exposures
- Claims Administration– timely claim adjustment process to ensure effective claim mitigation
- Operations– timely, accurate policy issuance and invoice processing
Coverages described herein are underwritten by Starr Indemnity & Liability Company or Starr Surplus Lines Insurance Company.
The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes and does not provide any guidance regarding coverage that may or may not be available under this policy as respects any claim. Any Policy issued by Starr Companies will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact the insurance professional above.