STARR provides worldwide coverage of goods in transit from warehouse to warehouse by land, sea, or air.
The Cargo/Transport policy can provide worldwide coverage of goods in transit from warehouse to warehouse with tailor-made coverage available to fit the most diverse insurance needs.
Coverage for goods moving by land, sea, or air can be expanded to include pure domestic movements, warehouse, storage, or consolidation risks, as well as coverage for war, strikes, riots, and civil commotion.
Warehouse-to-warehouse coverage for physical loss of or damage to goods from an external cause, including coverage for:
- General Average losses and General Average contributions.
- Sue and Labor expenses incurred to prevent or mitigate a loss.
- Import Duty.
- Landing, warehousing and forwarding charges incurred as the result of an insured peril.
- Return shipments in the event of the refusal or inability of the assured or consignee to accept delivery at destination.
- Loss or damage resulting from war risks: strikes, riots and/or civil commotion.
- Theft and Hijacking.
- Shortage and Non-delivery.