STARR’s General Liability coverage can help protect your business in the event of accidents, injuries, and property damage to third parties.
As an enterprise, your company needs protection against financial loss from mishaps that can happen during the course of business operations. STARR’s General Liability coverage can help protect your business in the event of litigation resulting from accidents, injuries, and property damage to third parties.
Because we know that unwanted events can occur any time to companies of all sizes and industries, we can work with you to offer comprehensive commercial liability insurance against traditional and more complex exposures.
- ISO-based coverage forms
- Offered on both occurrence and claims made basis
- Flexible coverage including extensions for Products Pollution, Hired & Non-Owned Auto, Employee Benefits, and many others
- Excess & Surplus
- Guaranteed Cost, deductibles and SIR
Excess & Surplus:
- Mono Line E & S General Liability
- Minimum Premium: $50,000
- Retention Minimums: Deductible $5,000 / SIR $25,000
- Limits: Up to $2,000,000 Limits are available
- Coverage: “Occurrence” or “Claims Made”
- Non Admitted Paper: Starr Surplus Lines Insurance Co.
Target Business Segments; Include but are not limited to:
- Manufacturing - “Excluded” Critical Auto parts & Invasive Medical Products
- Real Estate - Lessors Risk, Shopping Centers, Department Stores, Motel/Hotel; “Excluded” Apartments & Condominiums
- Restaurant Chains
- Distributors - Both Durable & Non-Durable Goods