As businesses continue to adapt to a changing regulatory environment, directors and officers are facing more exposure than before, Starr Companies continues to offer executives security in their decisions. Starr Companies Side ‘A’ Directors & Officer Excess and Lead Difference-In-Conditions (“DIC”) Insurance Policy allows executives to feel safe in conducting their business and the decisions they make on a daily basis.
Our individualistic underwriting model allows us to understand our customers’ risk profiles to ensure we provide a longstanding solution in a constantly evolving environment. Knowing the importance of good and thorough communication is the cornerstone of success and the foundation for long-term partnerships.
- Private Companies
- Not for Profit Organizations
- Publicly Traded Companies
- Financial Institutions
- The policy can be written as a Lead “ground up” Side ‘A’ policy or a Side ‘A’ Excess Difference-in-Conditions
- Up to $25,000,000
- Broad definition of Insured Person to include: Advisory Board member, General Counsel, Controller, Director of Investor Relations, and Shadow Director
- Coverage for certain acts taken by controlling shareholders or those serving in the capacity of a fiduciary of an employee benefit plan
- Coverage for certain pre-claim investigations
- No Insured vs. Insured Exclusion
- Worldwide Coverage
- Effective claims management is a critical component of every risk management program and we pride ourselves on our in-house claims professionals who have extensive experience in these lines of coverage.
- Our goal is to achieve optimum results for our clients by helping them control losses and service their claims as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Coverages described herein are underwritten by Starr Indemnity & Liability Company or Starr Surplus Lines Insurance Company. The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes and does not provide any guidance regarding coverage that may or may not be available under this policy as respects any claim. Any Policy issued by Starr Companies will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact the insurance professional above.