As businesses continue to adapt to a changing regulatory environment, C-Suites are facing more exposure than ever before. Starr Insurance Companies continues to offer executives security for their decisions. Our solutions allow clients to feel safe, while conducting their business and making decisions on a daily basis.
Our individualistic underwriting model allows us to understand our customers’ risk profiles to ensure that we provide a long-standing solution in a constantly evolving environment. Knowing the importance of good and thorough communication is the cornerstone of success and the foundation for long-term partnerships.
- Private Companies
- Not for Profit Organizations
- Publicly Traded Companies
- Financial Institutions
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Side 'A' Difference in Conditions (DIC)
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Crime & Fidelity
- Errors & Omissions for Financial Institutions
- Up to $25,000,000
Risk Management Services
- Employment Practices Liability risk management program for insureds through a partnership with Jackson Lewis P.C. to help mitigate and reduce employment claims.
- Crime & Fidelity risk management program for insureds through a partnership with KnowBe4 to help mitigate and reduce losses resulting from fraudulent impersonation (social engineering) schemes.
- Effective claims management is a critical component of every risk management program and we pride ourselves on our in-house claims professionals who have extensive experience in these lines of coverage.
- Our goal is to achieve optimum results for our clients by helping them control losses and service their claims as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Coverages described herein are underwritten by Starr Indemnity & Liability Company or Starr Surplus Lines Insurance Company. Starr Insurance Companies is a marketing name for the operating insurance and travel assistance companies and subsidiaries of Starr International Company, Inc. and for the investment business of C. V. Starr & Co., Inc. and its subsidiaries. The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes only and does not provide any guidance regarding specific coverage available or any claim made thereunder. Any policy described herein will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact an insurance professional by sending an email to the address provided above.