STARR RESPONSE Corporate Kidnap, Ransom & Extortion Insurance policy is designed to help organizations manage threats to its employees, brands, and reputation.
Starr Companies Kidnap, Ransom & Extortion Insurance policy is designed to help families or organizations manage threats to employees, its brands, and its reputation. Organizations face the challenge of protecting their employees, assets, products, and image from an ever-increasing threat of extortion, crime, and global instability. More than ever, senior management must give careful consideration to internal and external threats that can impact their ability to react in the global marketplace.
Our Kidnap, Ransom & Extortion policy is designed to help you protect your family or organization from these threats through a combination of independent expert consultancy support (before and after an incident) and reimbursement for the potentially devastating effects resulting from a crisis.
We create customized accident insurance solutions to offer people protection through a range of distribution channels.
- Specialty Risks
- Corporations and High Net Worth Individuals with domestic and/or international travel exposure, or that maintain a permanent overseas presence.
- Insured Event Triggers: Kidnapping, Personal Extortion, Property Damage Extortion, Wrongful Detention, and Hijacking
- Covered Losses: Ransom Monies, In-Transit Loss of Ransom Monies, Pre-Incident Crisis Consultant and Advisory Costs, Crisis Consultant and Advisory Costs, All other Expenses, including Product Recall Costs, Judgements, Settlements, Defense Costs, and Personal Accident Benefit
Additional Coverages Available
- Corporate Markets
- Evacuation and Repartriation
- Threat Assessment
- Child Abduction
- Hostage Crisis
- Additional endorsements available upon request
- Up to $25,000,000
- Primary and Excess capacity available
- No Deductibles
- Unlimted Crisis Consultant and Advisory Costs
- Pre-Incident Crisis Consultant and Advisory Costs included
- Worldwide territory
- Up to three-year policy term available
- 24/7 Crisis Response Hotline
- 24/7 access to Kidnap Response by NYA International, Starr Response consultant
- Flexible options for wordings and coverage
- Internal Claims Department
- Internal Claims Department
Coverages described herin are underwritten by Starr Indemnity & Libability Company or Starr Surplus Lines Insurance.
The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes and does not provide any guidance regarding coverage that may or may not be available under this policy as respects any claim. Any Policy issued by Starr Companies will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact the insurance professional above.