Starr Specialty’s broad appetite allows our underwriters to provide creative solutions shared or layered programs. We write primary, buffers, middle and capacity excess layers depending on each individual client’s needs. The ability to consider catastrophe exposed business or being a sole insurer on accounts provides clients with alternative options without sacrificing the attention to servicing. From quoting to policy issuance to loss control, Starr is a dependable market.
- Corporate and Real Estate Schedules
- Hospitality - Hotels, Resorts, etc.
- Public Entities - Schools, Municipalities, Local City Centers
- Healthcare - Hospitals, Clinics
- Retail Opertations
- Communication Companies
- Industrial & Manufacturing Facilities
- Inland Marine
- Business Income
- Boiler & Machinery
- Other coverages that address sspecialized and complex insurance needs for clients
- Up to $100,000,000 of non-admitted capacity available to deploy
- Various options available
Risk Management and Loss Control
- Loss control specialists are among the most experienced in the industry, averaging nearly 20 years’ experience
- Fire Protection & Property Risk Assessment
- Jurisdiction Object Inspections, e.g. boilers and pressure vessels
- Risk Assessment
Effective claims management is a critical component of every risk management program. The nature of your operations can result in claims that are complicated to adjust, creating a greater need for the expertise of our in-house claims professional—many of whom have loss control industry backgrounds as well as extensive claims experience. This combination of skills also leads to a quick assessment and understanding of a claims situation and aids in the overall functioning of the claims process itself. Our claims professionals work closely with loss adjusters and underwriters and seek the expertise of engineers, accountants and other consultants as needed. Our goal is to achieve optimum results for our clients by helping them control losses, reduce downtime and restore operations and property as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Coverages described herein are underwritten by Starr Specialty Insurance Company or Starr Surplus Lines Insurance Company. Starr Insurance Companies is a marketing name for the operating insurance and travel assistance companies and subsidiaries of Starr International Company, Inc. and for the investment business of C. V. Starr & Co., Inc. and its subsidiaries. The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes only and does not provide any guidance regarding specific coverage available or any claim made thereunder. Any policy described herein will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact an insurance professional by sending an email to the address provided above.