From youth soccer teams to adult softball teams, to musicians and actors, nobody throws a pitch or utters a line until proper insurance coverage is in place.
Amateur sports organizations, special events organizers, athletic facilities and vendors reach out to Starr for General Liability Coverage that secures their financial position in the event of an accident or unforeseen occurrence. Additional coverages available include Hired &amo; Non-Owned Auto Liability, Sexual Abuse & Molestation, Liquor Legal Liability and Designated Location Aggregate.
A complete list of classifications of business are available upon request as well as a list of those events / activities we will not consider.
- Amateur Sports: Youth / Adult Baseball, Basketball, Golf, etc.
- Special Events: Festival / Concerts / Theatrical Performances, etc.
- Vendors: Liquor Vendor, Craft Vendor, etc.
- Organization: ROTC - Booster Clubs, etc.
- Recreation: Boxing Gym, Sports Facilities (excluding all participants), etc.
- General Liability
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Sexual Abuse & Molestation
- Liquor Legal Liability
- Designated Location Aggregate
- Options: $1M/$1M, $1m/$2M, $2M/$2M, $2M/$4M
- Admitted and filled in all 50 states and D.C.
Coverages described herein are underwritten by Starr Indemnity & Liability Company. Starr Insurance Companies is a marketing name for the operating insurance and travel assistance companies and subsidiaries of Starr International Company, Inc. and for the investment business of C. V. Starr & Co., Inc. and its subsidiaries. The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes only and does not provide any guidance regarding specific coverage available or any claim made thereunder. Any policy described herein will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact an insurance professional by sending an email to the address provided above.